POLICE COVER UP
Bayoh, October 15th
OCT 30TH 2015
THE NATIONAL CLARIFICATION:
In a story on 15th October about the death in police custody of Sheku Bayoh, we reported that police officers had been told by senior officers not to co-operate with the investigation by the Police Investigations and Review Commissioner. By way of clarification, the general advice given to officers is not to provide any operational statements relating to serious incidents they are involved with until such time as they are aware whether that they are the subject of a criminal investigation. However, the officers in this case later agreed to give statements to the PIRC voluntarily. Clarification: Sheku Bayoh, October 15th
NINE KIRKCALDY COUNCIL WORKERS SACKED FOR SPYING ON MIKAEELS FILES
The ex Justice Minister Mr. McAskill, (who was entirely useless) along with Peter Watson (formerly of Levy & McRae) “debenched” visiting prof (whatever that means?) are possibly the last people anyone anywhere should listen to, given their recent performances. Frankly I’m surprised the police federation actually instruct Mr. Watson as I personally regard him as a chancer who charges like the light brigade. The ongoing investigation into the killing of this young man while in custody (lying face down on the ground) should not be anything less than a high court criminal trial. Had 6 citizens not in police uniform killed a person while subduing him/her they would be charged and tried for sure. The racist violent bully (as described by his parents) in uniform should be sacked regardless of any investigation ongoing. How did he ever get the job?
Sheku Bayoh: Policeman who was first at scene of death in custody case is a violent racist.. says his own family
19:21, 14 OCT 2015 UPDATED 21:13, 14 OCT 2015
PC Alan Paton was among the officers who restrained Sheku before his death and previously boasted “I’m a total racist, I hate all blacks”, according to his brother-in-law.
PC Alan Paton and Sheku Bayoh
ONE of the policemen who arrested a black suspect who died after being restrained is a violent racist, his own family claims.
Constable Alan Paton – among the officers who subdued Sheku Bayoh – boasted “I’m a total racist, I hate all blacks”, according to his brother-in-law.
Other family members support the claims and have revealed Paton has a history of violent and racist conduct, including an alleged savage assault on his parents. found here
26 MAY 2015 UPDATED 4 SEP 2015
(PBW LAW > Peter Watson. AGAIN!!)
So 2 Summarize, we have..
1. PAEDO Pastor who’s “above the law”
2. 3 Murdered Children
3. 9 Council workers who Raked through Mikaeels Files
4. Police Scotland MURDERING Mikaeels Dad’s Best mate
5. @ScotParl @ScotGov @SNP who are AT BEST, tryin 2 Cover it all up
6. Plus MORONIC MASONIC MURDERERS Police Scotland muddying the waters at every turn..
There are hundreds of questions still unanswered.
In *MY OPINION*
WHOLE LOT STINKS of VIPaedo & Corruption
AS FUKIN ALWAYS!!
WHAT ARE POLICE SCOTLAND COVERING UP?
- MURDER: BODIES & HUMAN REMAINS FOUND IN FIFE
- Sheku Bayoh death: Hundreds sign online petition demanding ‘the truth is known’The Courier 27.05.2015
- Sheku Bayoh death: Claims paint new picture of arrest scene The Courier 29.06.2015
- Sheku Bayoh death: Family ‘fighting for justice’ with march on Downing Street The Courier 02.11.2015
- Sheku Bayoh death: Partner to speak at official campaign launch The Courier 09.07.2015
- Sheku Bayoh death: Family believe use of sprays ‘central’ to inquiry The Courier