A BBC documentary which promises to unveil new evidence about three shocking child murders in Fife broadcasts this week.
Fife’s Child Killings: The Untold Story, an investigation by BBC Scotland, concentrates on three tragic tots whose deaths shocked the nation:
Mikaeel Kular and
Madison Horn was killed by her mother’s boyfriend in Kelty.
All three children died in 2014 and reporter, Lisa Summers, asks whether more could have been done to protect them.
The programme hears from key witnesses who have never spoken before, as well as department insiders.
The documentary also claims to reveal serious concerns about whether people were told the whole truth.
Following a widespread search after his disappearance in Edinburgh, Mikaeel Kular’s body was discovered in a suitcase buried in a wood in Kirkcaldy in January, 2014. It later emerged the three-year-old was killed by his mother, Rosdeep Adekoya.
Just two months later in March, two-year-old Liam Fee suffered horrific injuries at the hands of his mother and her civil partner at his home near Glenrothes.
Rachel and Nyomi Fee are now serving life sentences.
A third case, just a month later in Kelty, involved the death of two-year-old Madison Horn, who was murdered by her mother’s boyfriend.
All three cases prompted significant case reviews but, despite social work’s involvement with the Kulaar and Fee families, each investigation concluded that the deaths could not have been anticipated.
Fife’s Child Killings: The Untold Story airs on BBC One Scotland on Wednesday at 9pm.
RANDOM DEATHS & MURDERED KIDS IN FIFE
- Stuart Nelson’s tragic accident
- PrestonHills Quarry, Inverkeithing, Dalgety Bay & Fife’s Dead Children
- Twins Rhys & Shaun BOTH drown
- Liam Fee’s Murder
- 2 year old Fife boy killed in freak forklift accident
- Madison Horn’s murder
- Hayley Davidson’s murder
- Mikaeel Kular’s murder
- Scott Chirashi’s murder
- R.I.P Violet-Ivy Turnbull
- Zaiidyn Burke
- Daniel Perry MURDER.
- BODIES & HUMAN REMAINS FOUND IN FIFE
- WTF is wrong wi Fife?!
LIAM FEE, MIKAEEL & SHEKU
- MURDERERS JAILED!! MUM 23. YEARS & HER PARTNER 24 YEARS
- MASOCHA, SCOTT, MIKAEEL, LIAM, SHEKU & KIRKCALDY
- ScotCops STILL Gettin Away Wi Murder: 13 months & STILL NO CAUSE OF DEATH
FIFE SOCIAL WORK DEPT
- NINE Social Workers sacked for rakin through Mikaeel’s Files
- Hayley Davidson WAS ON Fife social services “radar” when she was beaten to death
- FIFE social work send vulnerable child’s details to wrong address & don’t fix blunder
- Social Worker & ScotGov advisor accused of faking qualifications just “panicked”
- Social work at ‘tipping point’ in wake of Liam Fee murder sentencing
- Fife Social Worker Lesley Bate STRUCK OFF
- Council had chance to save #LiamFee just 24hrs before tragic tot died