- LONGLEAT SAFARI PARK https://www.longleat.co.uk/
- LONGLEAT HOUSE https://www.longleat.co.uk/longleat-house
- LONGLEAT Wiki
- LONGLEAT Google Map
The next three pics are all of the same maze
WTF IS THAT?!! Is it a bull? a monkey?
HEAVEN’S GATE 360 degree LOOK AT HEAVEN’S GATE
Rhododendron walk on the Longleat Estate. The flowers were glorious and so colourful and the walk ended up at Heavens Gate…. well known dogging area … though we didn’t actually see anything like that happening yesterday. Heavens Gate is a man made stone circle set on a ledge above Longleat.
So, we have a STONE CIRCLE, a STONE SQUARE & a TREE CIRCLE
Sound familiar?! https://spidercatweb.blog/2017/08/09/squares-circles-stones-trees/
ALEXANDER THYNN. 7th MARQUESS OF BATH http://www.thepeerage.com/p2407.htm#i24064
Alexander Thynn. Although born in London, he grew up at his family’s seat, Longleat, a great Elizabethan house set in Wiltshire parkland landscaped in the 18th century by Capability Brown. After attending Ludgrove School and Eton College he was commissioned into the Life Guards as a lieutenant in 1951. He was then educated at Christ Church, Oxford, where he was president of the Bullingdon Club, and travelled across Europe.
In 1969, he married Hungarian-born Anna Gyarmathy, also known as Anna Gael, by whom he has two children, Lady Lenka Thynn and Ceawlin Thynn, Viscount Weymouth (pronounced see awe lin) who were sent to the local comprehensive school. After his father’s death, he sacked Christopher, his brother, as estate controller and evicted him from his home.
Born with the family name Thynne, he dropped the “e” in 1976, as he wanted it to be pronounced to rhyme with “pin” and not “pine”. He is known for his colourful style of dress, which he acquired as an art student in Paris in the 1950s, and is a prolific amateur painter who has decorated rooms of his home with erotic scenes from the Kama Sutra. He has openly had sexual relations with over seventy women during his marriage, and has installed many of them in estate cottages. He refers to these women as wifelets.
The Marquess passed the management of the business to his son Viscount Weymouth early in 2010. By one account, the Viscount intends to evict the wifelets from their estate cottages, and possibly remove some of his father’s murals. Some of the murals were removed, which caused a rift and led to a boycott by the Marquess of his son’s wedding.
The following pics are a fraction of many found at Lord Bath’s OFFICIAL website http://www.lordbath.co.uk
Barely a sample of the MSM articles on Lord Bath & family!
- 03.10.2017 Longleat lord turfed out by his brother left just £330,000 in his will (while sibling the Marquess of Bath is worth £215million) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4942786/Longleat-lord-left-just-330-000-will.html
- 07.01.17 Longleat heir has son born by surrogacy after medics warned pregnancy could kill Lady Weymouth http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/07/longleat-heir-has-son-born-surrogacy-first-british-aristocracy/
- 8.11.15 The claws come out at Longleat as Marquess of Bath’s son goes to war with mother http://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/603754/Marquess-of-Bath-son-Ceawlin-war-with-mother-racist-remarks
- 29.03.14 The virgin widow & the murder scandal of the century: A drive-by shooting of another Loins of Longleat… & a whodunnit that thrilled Restoration Britain http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2592343/The-virgin-widow-murder-scandal-century-A-drive-shooting-Loins-Longleat-whodunnit-thrilled-Restoration-Britain.html
- 9.11.11 Police called after ‘wifelets’ brawl over who gets to sleep with the Marquess of Bath http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002248/Police-called-Longleat-wifelets-brawl-gets-sleep-Marquess-Bath.html
- 30.03.07 The Marquess of Bath – on the prowl for ‘wifelet 76’ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-445516/The-Marquess-Bath–prowl-wifelet-76.html
- 13.10.92 Marquess of Bath evicts younger brother http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/marquess-of-bath-evicts-younger-brother-1557256.html
Stock Photo – The Rolling Stones at Longleat, home of Lord Bath. Keith Richards and Mick Jagger on stage. 2nd August 1964 http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-the-rolling-stones-at-longleat-home-of-lord-bath-keith-richards-and-80377452.html