It’s Teens & Toddlers just by another name! & they have roll it out as of January 2017.
IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS! http://www.ecologia.org.uk/projects/growing2gether/growing2gether-what-we-do/ http://archive.li/r6Wnh
Diane Whitmore!! from Teens & Toddlers & Findhorn Foundation! Whitmore has her fingers in A LOT of pies..
- Patron, Wyse International
- CEO of Children our Ultimate Investment UK (COUI)
- Founder, President and Co-chair of the Psychosynthesis & Education Trust
- Founder children our ultimate investment
- On the trustee board of Findhorn Foundation
- Chief Exec & a founding Director of Teens & Todds
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy Accredited Supervisor
- Accredited member of UK Council for Psychotherapists
- She teaches positive psychology and transpersonal coaching for Performance Coach MSc in Coaching and Development (Portsmouth University)
- She has a PhD in Education from the University of Surrey
- is the author of two books, Psychosynthesis Counselling in Action and Psychosynthesis in Education: A Guide to the Joy of Learning view both on Amazon
A Day in the Growing2gether Programme Ecologia staff member Rachel recently visited our newest project partner Growing2gether working alongside teenagers and young children at a school in Inverness. She described to us what she witnessed that morning.http://www.ecologia.org.uk/2017/02/growing2gether-at-school/