Previously.. Raddery for “emotionally disturbed” children, Findhorn, Orkney, Savile, Military & Kitezh https://archive.is/Kb2x7
- Web http://findhornpress.com/ http://archive.li/SRZB3
- LINKEDIN https://www.linkedin.com/m/company/5581836/details/
- ISSUU https://issuu.com/findhornpress https://archive.is/YcxEP
4 x FindPress Children’s Books https://issuu.com/wildcatscot4/stacks/648f68e9c73d441da4ad0ac82957f86c https://archive.is/bTCBt
Findhorn Foundation College
St Leonard’s Rd Forres IV36 2RD map
- Website http://www.findhorncollege.com/ https://archive.is/gaDqV
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/885597?trk=prof-exp-company-name
- LinkedIn Connected https://www.linkedin.com/vsearch/p?f_CC=885597&trk=rr_connectedness
The programme was originally conceived by Laura Huxley, widow of the writer Aldous Huxley, in the late 1970s in California, USA. Laura developed deep concerns for disadvantaged children, their capacity to fulfill their human potential and their earliest relationship experiences.
Whilst the original Teens and Toddlers programme was the brainchild of Laura Huxley, it was her friend and mentor, Lady Diana Whitmore, who brought the programme to the UK and has been the driving force behind the its growth ever since.
Diana founded the Psychosynthesis Trust over 25 years ago and has served as President ever since. With this experience, Diana has been able to draw upon a deep understanding of positive psychology and the flourishing effect it can have upon young people.
After moving to the UK and seeing the social exclusion of young people in London, Diana realised that the Teens and Toddlers programme could address this issue.
children our ultimate investment was founded by Lady Diana Whitmore in 2001 to address the social exclusion of disadvantaged young people in London. In 2011, we changed the name to Teens and Toddlers in line with our flagship programme. We now run a range of programmes, which inspire disadvantaged young people to achieve the life skills, qualifications and self belief they need to succeed in school, work and life.
Our ultimate aim is for all young people to feel valued, included and inspired to contribute to their communities. Since our launch we have reached over 16,000 children and young people, with plans to reach many more.
TEENS & TODDLERS
Charity Number: 1099782. 92-94 Tooley Street SE1 2TH
- https://www.teensandtoddlers.org/ https://archive.is/G2h2W
- TEENS & TODDS PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS cached https://archive.is/ejMIa
- TEENS & TODDS EXECUTIVE TEAM https://archive.is/6fsdS
- TEENS & TODDS TRUSTEES https://archive.is/5cNdb
MASONIC CHARITABLE FOUNDATION https://archive.is/DLPde
- Children: Our Ultimate Investment: home page, Laura Huxley https://archive.is/zUrXq
- Teens & Todds Government report PDF
- Teens & Toddlers Sustainability Replication Programme PDF https://archive.is/1R5FA
- Mentoring with a twist; the teens & toddlers story https://archive.is/Wl3xL
- Project Caressing in the US https://archive.is/VMpGL
- T & T Accounts for 29 Feb 2016
- Charity Commission
- ARK funds Children: Our Ultimate Investment
T & T address is given as 92-94 Tooley Street. But on Google maps you see its the
- https://psychosynthesistrust.org.uk/ http://archive.li/K9Oa1
- https://psychosynthesistrust.org.uk/about-psychosynthesis-trust/ http://archive.li/Z3No5
- https://psychosynthesistrust.org.uk/core-training/ http://archive.li/yMlQk
Roberto Assagioli (27 Feb 1888 – Aug 1974) an Italianpsychiatrist and pioneer in the fields of humanistic and transpersonal psychology. in 1965 he founded of the psychological movement known as Psychosynthesis, which is currently being run by President Lady Diana Whitmore. The Trust is affiliated with Humanistic and Integrative Psychology Section of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), and European Association for Psychotherapy (EAP), and is a founding member of the European Federation of Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy (EFPP). At present time, the group consists of a large group of Psychosynthesis practitioners who mediate students.which is still being developed today by therapists and psychologists, who practice the psychological methods and techniques he developed. His work, expounded in two books and many monographs published as pamphlets, emphasized the possibility of progressive integration, or synthesis, of the personality
- Assagioli a trustee of Alice Bailey’s Lucis Trust
- Alice Bailey on Aryan’s and involvement with Lucis Trust
- Lucis trust renamed from the Lucifer Trust
- Lucis Trust
The Association for the Advancement of Psychosynthesis (AAP) was formed in August 1995, as a non-profit organization in the United States, with approximately two-hundred members across the country. Members of the AAP run programs, workshops, and conferences to discuss Assagioli and Psychosynthesis, and publish a newsletter to discuss new topics related to the field.
The Will Project Wiki was created in 2007, and was based on the Will Project proposed by Assagioli when he was alive.
The Will Project consists of over 63 articles based on Assagioli’s published book The Act Of Will http://www.illuminatiorderoto.com/resources/THE-ACT-OF-WILL.pdf http://archive.li/mneZP
Lady Diana Whitmore
Diana is the Chief Executive and a founding Director of Teens and Toddlers UK, a charity founded in 2001 to address the social exclusion of young people and, in doing so, reduce the number of young people not in employment, education or training (NEET), as well as reducing teen pregnancies.
Teens and Toddlers runs a range of early intervention programmes focused on inspiring young people to achieve the skills, qualifications and self-belief they need to succeed in school, work and life. The original vision for the programmes was conceived in the US in the late 1970’s by Diana’s friend and mentor Laura Huxley, widow of Aldous Huxley
Lady Di has her fingers in A LOT of pies..
- Patron, Wyse International
- CEO of Children our Ultimate Investment UK (COUI)
- Founder, President and Co-chair of the Psychosynthesis & Education Trust
- Founder children our ultimate investment
- On the trustee board of Findhorn Foundation
- Chief Exec & a founding Director of Teens & Todds
- British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy Accredited Supervisor
- Accredited member of UK Council for Psychotherapists
- She teaches positive psychology and transpersonal coaching for Performance Coach MSc in Coaching and Development (Portsmouth University)
- She has a PhD in Education from the University of Surrey
- is the author of two books, Psychosynthesis Counselling in Action and Psychosynthesis in Education: A Guide to the Joy of Learning view both on Amazon
2nd logo is very hippy trippy mind control like & is very like the LGBT logo. the 3rd logo (AAP) reminds me of the MK Ultra survivors drawing of the pendant worn by Antony Kidman https://spidercatweb.blog/2015/08/28/antony-kidman-satanic-vipaedo/ https://archive.is/nbqHT the 2nd last pic… the Order of the Eastern Star
LGBT rights google images
STEM three parent babies
- https://www.stem.org.uk/elibrary/resource/35286 http://archive.li/G8D9D
- https://www.stem.org.uk/elibrary/collection/120066 http://archive.li/jhUHj
- https://www.stem.org.uk/elibrary/collection/120066?page=1 http://archive.li/wQvQk
- AAP http://aap-psychosynthesis.org/ http://archive.li/elKl1
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Association-for-the-Advancement-of-Psychosynthesis-113337218685302/ http://archive.li/q0ahY
& then I stumbled upon this THIS WEE GEM…
ECOLOGIA IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS
Growing2gether is just Teens & Toddlers with a new name!
& they have roll it out as of January 2017. IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS?!
& OF COURSE LadyDi is pals with the Royals (we knew they were gonna pop up sooner or later!)
PRINCE ANDREW MEETS LADY DIANE WHITMORE 12 Jan 2016 http://thedukeofyork.org/patronages/teens-and-toddlers-charity-reception/attachment/the-duke-of-york-meets-young-people-on-the-teens-and-toddlers-programme-at-st-jamess-palace/http://archive.li/9GA5D
Diana advised the Cabinet Office’s Behavioural Insight Team for a paper on interventions in 2009 and presented at the ‘Behavioural Change in Public Health’ conference in February 2012. She is a member of the trustee board of the Findhorn Foundation. source
Funnily enough Richard Lochhead MSP – (who was Cabinet Secretary for Rural Affairs, Food & Environment 2007~2016 & has been SNP Member of the Scottish Parliament for Moray since 2006) – made this speech the very same year (Sep 17, 2012)
Health, Wealth & Innovation: An International Conference on Digital Health Scotland & Digital Health: Moray Leading the World http://www.ecovillagefindhorn.org/presentations/docs/Richard_Lochhead_Speech_Digital.pdfhttps://archive.is/4OXUi
3rd Digital Behaviour Change Conference 2017 http://www.ucl.ac.uk/behaviour-change/cbc-events/con-17-hold-date https://archive.is/CzXzn
22-23 Feb 2017 Mary Ward House Tavistock Place, London
- UCL Web http://www.ucl.ac.uk/ https://archive.is/FAbDm
- UCL 20 YEAR STRATEGY UCL 2034 strategy https://archive.is/UuaRq
- Progress review Key Enablers! http://www.ucl.ac.uk/2034/review https://archive.is/6Z6ZK
- 2nd Behaviour Change Conference https://www.ucl.ac.uk/behaviour-change/CBC_Conference_2016
(Please note Heriot Watt is first on the list, as it will pop up again!)
Findhorn Gaia Search on Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?keywords=gaia%20Findhorn%20%20&origin=GLOBAL_SEARCH_HEADER
- Gaia Moray LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/m/company/5282588/
- Gaia Earth Technologies Limited Company number SC467424 https://www.duedil.com/company/SC467424/gaia-earth-technologies-limited
- Wiki Gaia Earth Sciences
- Website http://www.gaia-earth.co.uk/index.html
The company was founded in 2003 by Stuart Huyton and now operates in over fifty countries worldwide with a group of twenty-five consultants. The headquarters are in North East Scotland near to the village of Cummingston, Map In 2012, Gaia Earth Sciences was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. This is the United Kingdom’s most prestigious award for business performance. www.gaia-earth.co.uk
The HQ, It’s called Phayrelands so, that will be FAIRYLANDS then?! Its also a wee bit Egyptian like, PHAYR~PHAROAH map
Gomde Trust Scotland Archives | Press and Journal Jan 13, 2017
- On Facebook https://www.facebook.com/gomdescotland/
IAAEE was founded in 1959 and has headquarters in Edinburgh, Scotland. According to Russ Bellant, it was later also incorporated in the United States through the personal agency of Lord Malcolm Douglas-Hamilton, a member of the British Cliveden Set which supported appeasement of Adolf Hitler prior to World War II. Other historians, including Bruce Minton, give differing evidence.
A. James Gregor was a founding director of the IAAEE which was, according to Gregor, established to restore “an intellectual climate in the U.S., and throughout the Western World, which would permit a free and open discussion of racial … problems.” Gregor would later assert that his association with the organization was based on his concerns about congenital birth defects and the reproduction of the mentally retarded, as opposed to racial matters. Other members included Senator Jesse Helms and the oil billionaires William Herbert and Nelson Bunker Hunt.
The IAAEE’s main benefactor was Colonel Wickliffe Draper, a segregationist who opposed the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s and sought to fund research that would provide scientific justification for segregation and revive the concept of racial hygiene which had been discredited as a result of the Nazis. In the 1970s Gregor was criticised for accepting grants from the Pioneer Fund which had been established by Draper to advance his views. IAAEE received $82,000 in grants from the Pioneer Fund between 1971 and 1996.
In the 1960s, Stanley Porteus served on the Executive Committee of the IAAEE. Henry E. Garrett, professor emeritus of psychology from Columbia University, was president of the IAAEE and one of the editors of Mankind Quarterly. Other key figures included Robert E. Kuttner and Donald A. Swan.
- SCOTLAND SET TO REMAIN PART OF UK | Eugenics and pandemics 27 Jun 2016
- Edinburgh Genomics
- Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine
- BioNews – Scotland joins the 100,000 Genomes Project 07 March 2016 http://archive.li/uTj4I
- Wise Goose Brochure – Wise Goose School of Coaching 2017/2018 PDF
- GIRFEC MSM ARTICLES Page 1 Page 2 https://archive.is/NPddx
- Founders: Eileen Caddy, Dorothy Maclean, Peter Caddy
- Findhorn sand dune radiation testing begins https://archive.is/8bHDe
- Findhorn Flower Essences Energy Shield https://archive.is/DMg2o