24th SEPT 2018
Police are trying to track down slave traders after a Vietnamese woman escaped her captors and sought help in Dunblane.
Officers established that the 21-year-old was the victim of human trafficking and had managed to escape from where she was being housed before making her way to Dunblane.
Police inquiries so far suggest she may have come from the north of the town, possibly the rural Tayside area, and motorists who may have been travelling along the A9 during the late evening of Thursday, September 13 are being asked to come forward if they have any relevant information.
- Distressed Vietnamese woman, 21, who begged for help in Dunblane had escaped human trafficking plot,
- Police believe human trafficking survivor was held in Tayside
- Hunt for human traffickers after Vietnamese woman found in Dunblane
- Police believe human trafficking victim may have been living in Tayside
- Hunt for human traffickers after woman found in Dunblane
- Escaped trafficking victim found ‘distressed’ in Dunblane