The rethinkyourmind project message is #IFeelBetterWhen so we created this music single to give everyone the chance to feel better! Watch the video of the song above recorded at the famous Abbey Road Studios.
Being creative plays a big part in this, so we encourage people to express and share their #IFeelBetterWhen to inspire & uplift themselves & others.
Downloading the single from 1st December, will help us spread this message and provide comfort and hope to thousands more people across the country.
#IFeelBetterWhen Single Feat:
- 150 strong #rethinkyourmindChoir led by Pippa Gearing, Lizzie Deane
- Mark Morriss of 90’s chart topping band: the bluetones
- BBC Radio 2 Folk Award Winning Artist Lucy Ward
- Mental health band refuge with Pete Hirst on lead vocals
- Tara Pasveer winner from Peterborough Regional College