Feb 28, 2017
- Katrice vanished while she was shopping for party food with her mum on November 28, 1981 – her second birthday.
- She was last seen in a Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes (NAAFI) shopping complex in
- Schloss Neuhaus, Paderborn, West Germany, near to where her parents were living at the time.
- Mother Sharon turned round after paying for goods at the counter, Katrice had gone and has not been seen since.
- The revelation that a witness may have seen Katrice, who would now be 37, being taken comes as both Sharon and Natasha continue to campaign for access to the original case files from the military police investigation.”
Internet troll who posed as a missing girl then broke a court order to harass her family is jailed 5 June 2014
Donna Wright, 34, pretended to be Katrice Lee, who went missing in 1981
After a DNA test proved that she was not Katrice, she became abusive
Last year a court banned her from contacting the family
But Wright, of West Cornforth, County Durham, persisted in calling
She admitted harassing Katrice’s father Richard, 64, and was jailed
Her father, a soldier with the King’s Royal Hussars, was stationed nearby at the time, and her family headed out the busy Naafi store, where she vanished in the crowds.
Wright, who is the same age as Katrice would be now, first answered an appeal for information in 2012. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2648656/Internet-troll-posed-missing-girl-Katrice-Lee-broke-court-order-harass-family-jailed.html
Kate and Gerry McCann mark International Missing Children’s Day, 25 May 09. They speak on 18 May 09, with Esther Rantzen and Sharon, Natasha and Nigel, relatives of Katrice Lee, from Hartlepool, who was two when she vanished in Germany more than 27 years ago Sharron Lee KM Ester Ranzen GM Nigel Greenhalgh is uncle of Damien Nettles (missing) Natasha Lee (Katrice Lee missing) http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/INTERNATIONAL.htm