EVEN MORE BIN LORRY BOLLOX. Glasgow death driver gets community sentence for driving with licence revoked

As always, my opinion in PURPLE, links in BLUE, archived in ORANGE & all else quoted from source

03 Apr 2017

<B><i>Sentenced: Glasgow Sheriff Court</B></i> Sentenced: Glasgow Sheriff Court

The driver of the bin lorry that killed six people has avoided a prison term despite admitting culpable and reckless driving shortly after the tragedy.

Harry Clarke, 60, has been given a three year driving ban, a 12-month supervision order with 150 hours’ unpaid work as well as a four-month restriction of liberty order and will have to wear an electronic tag.

He admitted driving a car despite his licence being revoked for medical reasons. Clarke was not jailed because he is a first-time offender.

The offences took place nine months after six people died and another 15 were injured in December 2014 when Clarke lost control of his refuse lorry in Glasgow city centre.

He was not prosecuted over the crash after Scotland’s Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service said there was insufficient evidence to pursue criminal proceedings.

Jack and Lorraine Sweeney, 68 and 69, and their granddaughter Erin McQuade, 18, Stephenie Tait, 29, Jacqueline Morton, 51, and Gillian Ewing, 52, died.

A fatal accident inquiry heard Clarke had history of health issues but did not tell his employers or the DVLA about his medical background.

Senior Fiscal Deputy Martin Allan told Glasgow Sheriff Court that a neighbour spotted Clarke driving out of the car park of his home on September 22 last year and called the police.

“Both were suspicious about his ability to drive because of the media coverage and they did some research online and found that his licence had been revoked on medical grounds. They called the police at 8.04pm,” the court heard.

“While waiting for the police between 10.15pm and 10.20pm, they saw his car return again to the car park and it parked up in the usual space. He got out and went to the boot to get carrier bags.”

Officers went to Clarke’s home where he was cautioned and charged.

Ross Yuill, defending Clarke, said his client drove around 30 yards on the public road, and added “he wholly accepts that that decision was a gross error of judgment”.

http://www.policeprofessional.com/news.aspx?id=28928  https://archive.is/CcyNv

yy.png


ONLY MY OPINION

OMG!  WHO IS IT?  Seriously…

WHO IS IT THAT STILL BELIEVES THIS PISH?

 

22nd of September?! REALLY?  9 double 11 eh?!

The 22nd was it? Hmmm….. Just like the CRASH THAT NEVER HAPPENED on 22nd of December & the BULLSHITE inquiry on 22nd o July?

That’s ONEHELLAVALOT of Masonic 22s

He is meant to have MOWED DOWN & KILLED SIX PEOPLE but he got off wi that. In fact he was never prosecuted so didn’t really get off wi it cause HE WAS NEVER EVEN PROSECUTED!

& now ANOTHER driving incident?! AFTER he SUPPOSEDLY killed six… THIS TIME he got away wi a ban, a tag & 150hrs community?!! 

So i will ask again…

WHO IS IT THAT STILL BELIEVES THIS PISH??

Read about the glasgow bin lorry bollox  It’s a MUST READ. Chris Spivey total annihilates the fairy tale we were supposed to believe!! GOOD STYLE!

READ MORE

 

One thought on “EVEN MORE BIN LORRY BOLLOX. Glasgow death driver gets community sentence for driving with licence revoked

What ya thinkin?

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s