#Pizzagate Child Torture Cult
- CBS Imbecile Just Fanned the Pizzagate Flames for No Reason …
- Pizzagate theory re-baked: Atlanta news anchor asks why there Salon– 18 Jan 2017
- Local CBS Anchor Ben Swann Becomes Conspiracy Hero With Pro Heat Street– 19th Jan
- Meet Ben Swann, the Republican Pizzagate Truther Hosting Highly Cited–Daily Beast–18 Jan 2017
- CBS Affiliate Reignites Debunked Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory International–Huffington Post–18 Jan 2017
- Reality Check: Ben Swann Covers Pizzagate, Exposes ‘Fake …
- Local News Anchor Carries Water for ‘Pizzagate’ Conspiracy Theorists
WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS 18+ ONLY
OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD wiki
Operation Mockingbird was allegedly a large-scale program of the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) that, beginning in the early 1950s, attempted to manipulate news media for propaganda purposes, and funded student and cultural organizations and magazines as front organisations.
According to writer Deborah Davis, Mockingbird recruited leading American journalists into a propaganda network and oversaw the operations of front groups. CIA support of front groups was exposed after a 1967 Ramparts magazine article revealed that the National Student Association received funding from the CIA. Congressional investigations and reports in the 1970s also revealed Agency connections with journalists and civic groups. None of these reports, however, mentions an Operation Mockingbird controlling or supporting these activities.
A Project Mockingbird is mentioned in the CIA Family Jewels report, compiled in the mid-70s. According to the declassified version of the report released in 2007, Project Mockingbird involved wire-tapping of two American journalists for several months in the early 1960s.
According to the report:
- Project Mockingbird, a telephone intercept activity, was conducted between 12 March 1963 and 15 June 1963, and targeted two Washington based newsmen who, at the time, had been publishing news articles based on, and frequently quoting, classified materials of this Agency and others, including Top Secret and Special Intelligence.
The wiretap was authorized by CIA director John McCone, “in coordination with the Attorney General (Mr. Robert Kennedy), the Secretary of Defense (Mr. Robert McNamara), and the director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (Gen. Joseph Carroll).”
An internal CIA biography of McCone by CIA Chief Historian David Robarge, made public under an FOIA request, identified the two reporters as Robert Allen and Paul Scott. Their syndicated column, “The Allen-Scott Report,” appeared in as many as three hundred papers at the height of its popularity.
FAMILY JEWELS REPORT PDF https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0001451843.pdf Mockingbird