Hayley’s horror injuries at mum’s lover’s home feb 19th 2016
DEATH horror baby Hayley Davidson had more than 20 fractures when she lost her
fight for life, it is claimed.
Medics allegedly found the five-month-old unconscious after a heart attack
when they arrived at the home of her mum’s lover.
Police were yesterday guarding Gordon Mckay’s flat as they continued to probe
the discovery in Buckhaven, Fife.
A source said: “Hayley never regained consciousness. She suffered over 20 fractures and had a heart attack before the alarm was raised. Hayley was rushed to hospital and kept alive by machines until doctors prepared her family for the worst.”
Floral tributes lay yesterday outside Hayley’s home a few doors away. She lived there with mum Catherine Davidson, 25, and sisters Brooke, five, and Rebekah, three.
Sources claimed the family was known to social services.
A resident said Catherine had dated Gordon on and off since Hayley’s dad Kevin Flood was jailed last year. They added:
“Catherine was always falling in and out with Gordon. This is devastating.”
Cops say a post mortem is yet to be held. A spokesman said: “Inquiries are ongoing.”
Fife Council did not comment.
The tot died on Wednesday, three days after being admitted to Edinburgh’s Sick Kids Hospital SOURCE
- 5 month old Hayley Davidson, Fife
- Brutal Murder of 2yr old Madison Horn ‘could not have been anticipated’ #Fife
- Sheku, Mikaeel & Liam & GOD DAMN FIFE
- Fife Social Worker Lesley Bate STRUCK OFF
- *NINE* Fife Council workers sacked for spying on Mikaeel’s files
- Liam Fee Murder Trial Day 33+2
- WTF is wrong wi Fife?!
- Social work at ‘tipping point’ in wake of Liam Fee Trial
- When The State Ignores Narcissism
- Council had chance to save #LiamFee just 24hrs before tragic tot died
- LIAM FEE TRIAL DAY BY DAY ACCOUNT
- LESBIAN ROTHERHAM? ABUSED CHILD’S DEATH SHEDS LIGHT ON HOMOSEXUAL PARENTING, SOCIAL WORKER COVERUP
- Liam, Mikaeel, Scott, Baby P & Jason Swift
- The Murder of Isabelle Cowley (4)