As always my thoughts in PURPLE & links in BLUE anything else is quoted from source
Gone was big sister Jo
The pain was etched on every face. On Saturday sister Kim Leadbeater addressed the crowd with a bravery and dignity Jo would be proud of. They had embraced people they knew as they arrived in the town centre.
Even as Kim spoke, mum Jean waved to people she recognised.
She spoke with confidence but betrayed a hint of nervousness as she looked to her mum and dad Gordon for reassurance. She spoke lovingly and with pride, telling us that all her sister wanted was for people to be happy. She put it simply:
“She was perfect” here
(Perfect? She was your sister. Did she never decapitate your favourite Barbie?)
Incredibly, Kim and her parents held back their tears The Mirror 22:47, 18 Jun 2016
Following are screenshots I cropped & threw together. Mainly from here. Poor family, they all look proper gutted?!!
WHAT’S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
I’ve had some moments of immense hilarity over Jo Cox’s perfectly timed, but oh-so-tragic demise.
(Hmmm, I wonder if SIR KITTY is #Brexit or #Bremain?)
WHAT IN THE HELL DID HER SISTER IDENTIFY?!
“Kim told how she had identified her sister’s body just hours before her speech” here
‘[This] is the beginning of a new chapter in our lives” here
On Sunday, during a special memorial service, Jo was described by Rev Paul Knight as “someone with whom Jesus would have been so pleased”. He went on to say, “Her humanity was powerful and compelling and we would do well to recognise her as an amazing example – a 21st century Good Samaritan. Jo was someone who went out of her way to help others. I regret to say I didn’t know what she was like as a girl but she grew into a fervent advocate for the poor and oppressed. And though she must have been angry at times about what she saw here and around the world – those places she visited and worked – she seemed to me, at least, to be one who could fight with a passion and a disarming smile.”
After reading the story of the Good Samaritan from the Bible, the Rev said: “There is much wickedness in our world. But thank God there is so much goodness – goodness that does not recognise colour, not nationality.” here
S A I N T J O
Got a nice wee ring to it eh? If she was even half as good as Rev KNIGHT made out, then she deserves to become a saint
I KNOW WHAT WE SHOULD DO!
We could start a GoSaintMe page!! Its the LEAST we could do. After all, in the past 2days, the GoFundMe has barely managed to scrape together a disgustingly pathetic £806,700
Eyewitness account from SAM WATSON (3m 50s on vid)
- Reporter “Did you hear a shot?”
- Sam “I didn’t hear a shot”
- Rep “You heard nothing?”
- Sam “Nope”
- Rep “& then just..”
- Sam “Screams. I don’t think anyone heard a shot to be honest. No one knew it was a gun“
- Rep “When you saw the man walk away, what happened next? What happened after that?”
- Sam “No one approached him, everyone just let him go & then & everyone just ran to all them people
Extracts from JO COX CONSPIRACY by Aangirfan 17/06/16
Anna Lindh, Swedish foreign minister and supporter of the Palestinian cause was assassinated in Stockholm. In 2003, four days before the Swedish referendum on joining the Eurozone, Anna Lindh, a pro-Euro Swedish MP, was stabbed to death in a public place.The man later convicted of the killing claimed to have no idea why he had acted as he had. Many people predicted that the death would have a massive effect on the results. In the end it did not, and Sweden voted to stay out.
Jo Cox’s husband is Brendan Cox who once worked as an adviser to Ex Prime Min Gordon Brown
In 2015, Brendan Cox left Save The Children after various women’s complaints of ‘inappropriate behaviour’.
Save The Children executive quits after complaints of ‘inappropriate behaviour’.
Brendan Cox was chief strategist at Save The Children. SAVE THE CHILDREN – FRONT FOR CIA? / CHARITIES RUN BY THE SPIES? /
CHARITIES, ORGIES AND SPOOKS
Jo Cox studied at the London School of Economics,  which has been a recruiting ground for spies.
She once worked for Oxfam, said to be a front for MI6
THE RACIST, BREXIT LOVING, MURDEROUS, MADMAN
aka Mr Tommy Mair
THE SCENE OF THE GRUESOME BLOODY SLAUGHTER
Screenshots from 5aeea YouTube VIDEO HERE
- West Yorkshire MP was arriving at her local office when she was attacked by a man who wrestled her to the ground
- Attacker said to have shouted ‘Britain First’ as he kicked mother-of-two before shooting and repeatedly stabbing her
- 52-year-old man, named locally as gardener Tommy Mair, was arrested at scene after armed police flooded the area
- Political leaders have sent their thoughts to 41yr old victim’s husband Brendan & their 2 young children
- Her husband Brendan posted moving picture of his wife
- He urged people to ‘fight against the hatred that killed her’
- Mrs Cox described as ‘one of the brightest & most popular’ MPs as David Cameron said ‘we have lost a great star’
- MP ‘subjected to barrage of hate mail three months prior to her death’ and police were poised to increase security
Published: 14:01, 16 June 2016 | Updated: 02:05, 17 June 2016
The married 41-year-old mother-of-two was punched and kicked to the ground by her attacker before being shot three times – once in the head – with a sawn-off shotgun and repeatedly stabbed with a ‘foot-long hunting knife’ as she lay helpless on the ground outside a West Yorkshire library.
Two hours after her death husband Brendan – with whom she has two young children, aged three and five tweeted a photograph of her, urged people to ‘fight against the hatred that killed her.’ READ IN FULL dailymail
- Moving Tribute from Gordon & Sarah Brown The Mirror
- Jo’s sisters heartbreaking plea
- HUSBANDS STATEMENT