I have no idea if these will be of any use to you, but i’m pretty sure they will, at least, be able to put you in contact with some one that can help. Worth a try anyway!
- Scot Gov victim & witness support Crime, Justice & Law Support
- Women’s Support Project: voluntary organisation, which works against violence against women and children. domestic violence, rape and sexual assault, child sexual abuse and incest. http://www.womenssupportproject.co.uk/
- fife direct
- Children 1st Fife http://www.children1st.org.uk/
- Citizens Advice in Fife http://www.cas.org.uk/bureaux?distance[postal_code]=fife
Eighteen and Under Dundee DD1 1EL
Telephone: 01382 206222 Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Helpline: 0800 731 4080 Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm
Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.18u.bothybiz.com Eighteen and under offers confidential support and information to any young person aged 18 or under who has experienced sexual, physical or emotional abuse in the Dundee area.
Rape Crisis Scotland: provides a telephone helpline for survivors of sexual violence at any time. Tel: 0808 801 03 02 http://www.rapecrisisscotland.org.uk/
- Parentline Scotland: supports adults caring for children in Scotland.
Tel: 0800 028 2233
- Victim Support: Edinburgh Tel: 0131 668 4486 Motherwell Tel: 01698 336 565
Survivor scotland www.survivorscotland.org.uk
- Lucy Faithfull Foundation Parents Project 0808 1000 900
- Fife Rape & Sexual Assault Centre (FRASAC) 182A The Esplanade Kirkcaldy KY7 4RE